DTG installation services range from the simple single seat office to the most complex multi-location practice. From starting a practice to becoming a fully paperless office. Dental Technology Group, Inc has integration services that will exceed your expectations. Since 2003, we have taken several major client paperless, and they haven't looked back. We continue to strive to make your office as efficient as possible. We are a one stop shop for your technology needs and wants today, tomorrow and in the future.
DTG has always had free consulting services for our clients. These consulting services include network architecture and design, budgeting and time lines for any upcoming project. If the new project is installing computers for the first time, or your practice is going to remodel or even build a new office, DTG consulting services are free to you.
New or potential clients also have access to free consulting services. We offer free consulting services if you are looking to switch to DTG as your provider, and includes mapping out your existing network, working with your practice on what you like and do not like about your current network, and where you would like to see your practice in the future. We will also work with you on any remodel or new location free of charge if you decide to work with DTG.
DTG offers maintenance plan options customized to each client. Whether your office is looking for someone to call as issues arise or you are looking for a full and comprehensive IT partner to handle routine maintenance along with patching and replacing equipment, we can put together a plan for your technology. DTG offers Hardware Included Maintenance Plans that let you take control of your IT budget. The Hardware Included Maintenance Plan covers the cost of IT troubleshooting including phone, remote, and on-site work. It also warranties your computer hardware from failure. The Hardware Included Maintenance Plan includes a monthly visit to do proactive maintenance on your systems such as updates and cleaning. The Hardware Included Maintenance Plan also replaces a portion of your computer hardware every year, keeping your equipment up to the demands of the ever changing Dental software and hardware.
Please note that our Hardware Included Maintenance Plan means that replacement hardware is BRAND NEW, and not someone else's discarded or refurbished equipment. (Yes, some computer services providers use "used", "like new" or "refurbished" equipment.)
Our Hardware Included Maintenance Plan plan also means that YOU OWN the equipment, it is not a lease, and yes, this maintenance plan is reasonably priced. Typical monthly pricing is about what you would pay on an equipment loan with the bank, but you also get the unlimited technical support and proactive replacements of the computers. Please contact us for more details.
Dental Technology Group Inc. takes your network, data, and patient security very seriously. We take aggressive steps to ensure that all levels of security are addressed with our clients. Because we are not the typical computer services company we know there is a lot more at stake than just losing some files. HIPAA, PCI-DSS compliance is a requirement, and not a suggestion. Ways we protect your data when you are a client of DTG:
- Encrypted hardware and software to DoD specifications including 1024bit encryption for communications to our data center.
- Physically locking equipment such as servers, and networking equipment.
- Providing access as needed to users, with single point of contact for full administrative rights.
- NEVER reselling any hardware where sensitive data has ever been stored. Old hard drives are shredded and securely recycled.
- Any equipment that DTG removes from your practice is treated as if it has all of your patient data on it. It remains behind locked doors until it is either returned or destroyed.
- Our facility is locked with security locks, cameras and alarm systems that are fully monitored 24x7.
- We adhere to HIPAA compliance standards in regards to your data within our data center, and who exactly has access to your data at any given time.
- Our remote support tools use encryption to securely allow us to help troubleshoot and correct a problem remotely.
- Use of devices that can prevent, deter, or limit damage from viruses, malware, spam, and ransomware (such as Cryptolocker.)
- Background checks on all employees at Dental Technology Group, Inc. Periodic drug testing, and ensuring that all employees are bondable.
- We do NOT use subcontractors, independent contractors, temporary employees, or third party companies where your patient data could be accessed.
- Routinely look at, and run security assessments, and possible scenarios where there may be a potential security issue, whether that is open access to your network from inside the building, to a hacker or thief trying to get your information from outside, even breaking in to your location to steal the computers.